Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Chicken with Dang Gui
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 - 50 g fresh ginger, cut into thin slices
- 500 g chicken, with skin and bone, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 30 g Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao)
- 20 g light soy sauce
- 10 g oyster sauce
- 2 tsp wolfberries (goji), rinsed
- 5 slices dang gui (Chinese angelica root)
- ¼ tsp sesame oil, dark (roasted)
- 1 tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 10 Chinese red dates, pitted
- 800 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1423 kJ / 340 kcal
- 24 g
- 4 g
- 24 g
- 0 g
Sweet and sour pork ribs
Ginger sesame oil chicken
Taiwanese three cup chicken
Tau Eu Bak (Braised Soy Sauce Pork Belly)
Braised pork belly
Braised Chicken with Mushroom
Salted Fish Pork Belly
White Radish Pork Rib Soup
Rice Wine Chicken
Drunken Herbal Prawns