Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
White Radish Pork Rib Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2200 g water
- 400 g pork ribs (soup bone, neck bone or spiral bone), cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 500 g white radish, cut into slices (2 cm)
- 100 g yellow onions, cut into wedges
- 1 piece dried cuttlefish, cut into strips (2 cm)
- 1 tsp Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao)
- 20 g wolfberries (goji)
- 1 pinch salt, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch white pepper powder, adjust to taste
- per 1 portion
- 590 kJ / 141 kcal
- 17 g
- 6 g
- 5 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 2 g
- 154 mg
Hakka Char Yoke (Braised Pork With Black Fungi And Fermented Bean Curd)
Sweet and sour pork ribs
Tau Eu Bak (Braised Soy Sauce Pork Belly)
Braised pork belly
Teochew Yam Paste with Gingko (Onee)
Pork Ball Soup With Cabbage
Salted Fish Pork Belly
Nyonya Fish Maw Soup
Pork Rib Soup With Dried Shiitake Mushroom And Bean Curd
Drunken Herbal Prawns
Cordyceps Flower Chicken Soup