Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mustard Green Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g shallots
- 5 garlic cloves
- 20 g dried shrimp, soaked to soften
- 5 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked to soften, stems removed, cut in slices
- 40 g cooking oil
- 500 g Chinese mustard green, trimmed
- 30 g dark soy sauce
- 30 g light soy sauce
g chicken stock powder
or 10 g mushroom seasoning powder
- 500 g water
- 1 pinch white pepper powder
- 200 g roasted pork belly (siew yoke), cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 500 g parboiled basmati rice, rinsed
- per 1 portion
- 2063 kJ / 493 kcal
- 21 g
- 75 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 7 g
- 642 mg
Moonlight Over the Lotus Pond (Stir Fried Vegetable Mix with Prawns)
Stir fried broccoli with carrot
Braised Yee Mee
Chicken, Mushroom and Chinese Sausage Rice
Chicken porridge with century egg
Chicken Porridge With Century Egg
Teochew Yam Paste with Gingko (Onee)
Foochow Nourishing Chicken Soup