Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Buddha Jumps Over The Wall (Chinese Casserole)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 oz pork short ribs, cut into pieces
- 2 oz rice wine
- 1 oz dried shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ oz dried mushrooms
- 35 oz chicken broth
- 14 oz Chinese cabbage, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 5 oz bamboo shoot, fresh, cut into pieces
- 4 oz fresh black wood ear mushrooms, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz cooked gingko nuts
- 5 garlic chives, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 1 red chili pepper, stem removed, thinly sliced
- 4 oz small scallops
- 2 oz soy sauce
- 1 oz oyster sauce
- 10 quail eggs (optional)
- fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 828 kJ / 198 kcal
- 21 g
- 14 g
- 7 g
- 4 g
Stir-Fried Vegetables (TM5 Metric)
Creamy Mushroom Soup
New England Clam Chowder
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs (TM5/6 Metric)
Kaiyang Cabbage (Savory Stir-Fried Cabbage)
Manhattan Clam Chowder
Fried Garlic Pork
Firecracker Pearl Rice Meatballs
Mixed Seafood with Tomato and Herb Sauce