Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with Ginger Tomato Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 ½ oz plum tomatoes, quartered (approx. 2 tomatoes)
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 oz red wine vinegar
- ½ oz cilantro leaves
- ½ oz ginger, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 red chili pepper, halved, de-stemmed and de-seeded, plus extra thinly sliced, to garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, (approx. 4 oz ea.)
- 42 oz water
- 10 ½ oz white basmati rice
- 7 oz broccolini
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2223 kJ / 531 kcal
- 30.7 g
- 72.6 g
- 13.1 g
Sea Bass with Miso Butter, Mashed Potatoes and Beans
White Bean Salad
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Asparagus with Cashew Cream
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Maple and Mustard Salmon
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Shrimp Creole with Carolina Rice
Cod with Crispy Bacon and Parsley Potatoes
Seared Scallops with Sweet Potato Purée
Chicken with Bell Peppers in Beer Sauce