Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 ½ oz plum tomatoes, quartered (approx. 2 tomatoes)
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 oz red wine vinegar
- ½ oz cilantro leaves
- ½ oz ginger, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 red chili pepper, halved, de-stemmed and de-seeded, plus extra thinly sliced, to garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, (approx. 4 oz ea.)
- 42 oz water
- 10 ½ oz white basmati rice
- 7 oz broccolini
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2223 kJ / 531 kcal
- 30.7 g
- 72.6 g
- 13.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp