Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prune and Sausage-stuffed Pork Fillet
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 dried prunes (approx. 110 g), pitted
- 300 g good quality pork sausagemeat
- 2 pork fillets (500 g each), if they are smaller use 3 (approx. 325 g each)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp sunflower oil, for brushing
- 1250 g water
- 1200 g waxy potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 190 g onions, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
chicken stock cubes (for 0.5 l each)
or 1 ½ heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 - 2 Tbsp cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 1594 kJ / 380 kcal
- 32 g
- 50 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.9 g
- 4.6 g
- 659.3 mg
Smoked Mackerel Pâté
Egg Liqueur Crème Brûlée
Quenelles with Watercress Sauce
Strawberry and Pistachio Semifreddo - Semifreddo alla fragola e pistacchio
Stuffed Mushrooms with Manchego Cheese
Orange Liqueur Zabaglione
Amaretti Crème Brulée