Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Monster Mash with Black Sesame Crackers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Black Sesame Crackers
- 2 ½ oz water
- 2 ½ oz black rice, cooked and cooled (see Tip)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 oz sweet rice flour for mochi
- 1 oz sesame oil
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds, divided
Monster Mash Dip
- 6 ½ oz edamame, shelled, precooked (see Tip)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 - 2 tsp soy sauce, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 787 kJ / 188 kcal
- 5 g
- 22 g
- 10 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 2 g
- 131 mg