Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Orange Balsamic Beet and Quinoa Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz shallots, quartered
- ½ oz orange peel, thin peel only, no pith
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ oz balsamic vinegar
- ½ oz honey
- 35 oz water
- 7 oz quinoa
- 16 oz baby beets, small red and yellow, peeled, cut into wedges (½ in.)
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz chopped pistachios, unsalted
- orange segments, to garnish
- cilantro leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2105 kJ / 503 kcal
- 14 g
- 40 g
- 33 g
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts