Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous vide chicken liver pâté (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g chicken livers, trimmed
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the 2L maximum level)
- 3 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 120 g lean smoked bacon, cut into pieces
- 100 g eschalots (approx. 5), cut into half
- 170 g unsalted butter
- 70 g Madeira wine (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- crackers or toast, to serve
- per 575 g
- 10490.6 kJ / 2507.3 kcal
- 104.1 g
- 34.1 g
- 209.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 111.4 g
- 3.9 g
- 1187 mg
Cafe-style miso mushrooms
Black garlic and onion jam
Chicken and port pâté
Sous vide fillet steak with gin and peppercorn sauce
Prawn dumplings with dipping sauce (Brendan Pang)
Korean pickled potato salad (peeler)
Gail Kordic's Caramel oranges with sabayon (TM6)
Beetroot and tequila cured salmon
Chilli crunch (Thermomix® cutter, TM6)
Smoked salmon mousse
Hollandaise sauce (TM6 - Serves 2-4)