Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Summer tomato and gin pasta sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 - 250 g cherry tomatoes, half left whole and half cut into halves
- 50 g gin of choice (see Tips)
- 500 g vine ripened tomatoes (see Tips)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil (see Tips)
- 30 g tomato paste
- 2 - 3 tsp Vegetable stock paste, to taste (see Tips)
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, leaves only, plus extra to garnish (optional)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- cooked pasta of choice
- fresh mozzarella, buffalo, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 470.3 kJ / 112 kcal
- 1.8 g
- 6.9 g
- 7.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.3 g
- 3.2 g
- 611.1 mg
Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
Miso chicken noodle soup (gut health)
Pasta alla puttanesca
Japanese ramen noodle soup
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Silverbeet and mushroom pasta (TM6)
Spinach dumplings with tomato ragout
Fakes moutzentra (lentils with rice) (TM6)
Sam Wood's Baked salmon with broccoli pesto
Slow-cooked eggplant pasta sauce