Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 5 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ oz tomato paste
- ½ tsp dried red chili flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 15 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 24 oz chicken stock
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless (approx. 28-32 oz)
tsp dried basil
or 1 tsp Italian herb mix
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz fresh pasta, fettuccine
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- fresh basil leaves, hand torn
- per 1 portion
- 2310 kJ / 552 kcal
- 59 g
- 41 g
- 16 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 4 g
- 1209 mg