Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef Tartare with Capers, Red Onion, Sun-dried Tomatoes and Aïoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g red onion, quartered
- 55 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained (reserving oil)
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 15 g mustard
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- 2 egg yolks, from medium eggs (see tip)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g beef fillet steak, sinew and white membranes removed, cut in pieces (3 cm), partially frozen (see tip)
- 30 g olive oil
- 4 tsp pickled capers, drained
- per 1 portion
- 1665 kJ / 398 kcal
- 26 g
- 12 g
- 29 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 28 g
- 1389 mg
Egg Liqueur Crème Brûlée
Five-spice Duck with Mushrooms, Asian Vegetables and Rice
Korean-style Glazed Cod with Rice and Steamed Broccoli
Antonio Bachour: Pancakes with Mascarpone Cream and Berries (Metric)
Egg Cognac Liqueur
Baked masala fish
Mixed Seafood Risotto