Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 400 g waxy potatoes (e.g. Charlotte), peeled, cubed (1 cm)
- 450 g water
- 300 g whipping cream
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g green apples, peeled, cored, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g macaroni pasta
- 40 g plain flour
- 160 g onions, cut in thin rings
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
Apple Sauce and Finalisation
- 25 g lemon juice
- 20 - 40 g caster sugar, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3642 kJ / 874 kcal
- 20 g
- 92 g
- 45 g
Creamy tomato soup
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Pasta with chicken, mushrooms and green beans
Ham and Leek Pasta Sauce
Potato, Bacon and Cheese Tortilla
Pasta with Hearty Vegetable Sauce
Chicken Mushroom Fajitas (TM5)
Salmon and coleslaw filling for sandwiches
Paneer Tikka Pizza
Spinach Soup and Pea Risotto with Prawns
Padrón Pepper Pesto