Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems (see Tip)
- 10 g fresh savory, in sections (3 cm/1 in.)
- 10 g fresh thyme, leaves and tender stems, in sections (3 cm/1 in.)
- 30 g fresh mixed herbs and greens, e.g. oregano, chervil, celery leaves, carrot fronds (see Tip)
g carrots, cut into pieces
or 150 g parsnips, cut into pieces
- 100 g celery stalk with leaves, cut into pieces
g green onions, cut into pieces (1-2 cm or ½ in.-¾ in.)
or 100 g leeks, cut into pieces (1-2 cm or ½ in.-¾ in.)
- 165 g coarse salt (see Tip)
- per 2 jars
- 1111.3 kJ / 265.6 kcal
- 10.8 g
- 30.7 g
- 4.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.3 g
- 28.8 g
- 64226 mg
Smooth cauliflower soup
French Onion Soup
Squash soup, Fish with rice and vegetables, Apple-pear crumble
Low Carb Cranberry Sauce
Peeler Roasted Carrots with Mint and Thyme (Metric)
Bison Burger with Cheddar and Pickled Onions
Acadian Chicken Fricot
Manhattan Clam Chowder
Salted Vegetables Duck Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)