Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy mushrooms with crispy roast potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 750 g water
- 700 g new potatoes, fitting through hole in mixing bowl lid
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 50 g butter
- 50 g white wine
- 500 g fresh mushrooms, sliced (1 cm)
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 2 tbsp cornflour (starch), dissolved in 4 tbsp cold water
- 100 g cream, 30-40% fat
- per 1 portion
- 2580.4 kJ / 616.7 kcal
- 8.9 g
- 42.3 g
- 46.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 16.1 g
- 6.1 g
- 911.6 mg
Baked Chicken Pizzaiola
Turkish Eggs (Çılbır)
Cheese Blintz Soufflé
Fluffy Free-from Pancakes or Waffles
Roasted Potato Salad
Cucumber, dill and sour cream dressing (Thermomix® Cutter)
Tagliatelle with Pea Pesto and Poached Eggs
Creamy Vegan Hot Broccoli Dip
Vegan Mushroom Bowls
Creamy Turkey Stew (TM6)
Yellow coloured eggs