Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz unsalted butter, diced, frozen
- 10 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 3 oz ice cold water
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 12 oz zucchini, unpeeled, ends removed (2-3 zucchini)
oz plum tomatoes, whole (see Tip)
or 12 oz Roma tomatoes, whole
- 8 ½ oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, drained
- 1 oz water
- 2 green onions, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- olive oil, to brush
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1786.3 kJ / 428.3 kcal
- 8.6 g
- 30.6 g
- 29.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.8 g
- 2.8 g
- 310.9 mg
Mussels in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Gluten-Free Veggie Pizza Crust
Three Egg French Omelet
Avocado Tuna Salad
Keto Blackberry Detox Water
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant
Crispy Coconut Shrimp
Apple Lime Vinaigrette
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake