Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 fresh Fresno chili
- 5 oz red bell pepper, stem, seeds and pith removed, cut into pieces
- 6 oz English cucumber, cut into pieces
- 24 oz heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 oz red wine vinegar
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 2 - 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, hand torn
- 10 fresh chives, thinly sliced
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 807.7 kJ / 193 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 14.5 g
- 14.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.2 g
- 3.5 g
- 450.8 mg
Carrot Ginger Soup
Creamy Tomato Soup
Asparagus Cream Soup
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Leek and Potato Soup
Golden Beet Gazpacho
Steamed Chocolate Lava Cakes
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup