Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 fresh Fresno chili
- 5 oz red bell pepper, stem, seeds and pith removed, cut into pieces
- 6 oz English cucumber, cut into pieces
- 24 oz heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 oz red wine vinegar
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 2 - 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, hand torn
- 10 fresh chives, thinly sliced
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 807.7 kJ / 193 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 14.5 g
- 14.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.2 g
- 3.5 g
- 450.8 mg
Smoky Black Bean Soup
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Bulghur and lentil soup
White Bean Soup
Steamed Mahi Mahi and Mixed Vegetable Parcels
One-Pot Barley and Vegetables
Black Bean Dip
California Stuffed Artichokes