Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ratatouille Galette (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz unsalted butter, diced, frozen
- 10 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 3 oz ice cold water
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 12 oz zucchini, unpeeled, ends removed (2-3 zucchini)
oz plum tomatoes, whole (see Tip)
or 12 oz Roma tomatoes, whole
- 8 ½ oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, drained
- 1 oz water
- 2 green onions, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- olive oil, to brush
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1786.3 kJ / 428.3 kcal
- 8.6 g
- 30.6 g
- 29.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.8 g
- 2.8 g
- 310.9 mg
Mixed Mushroom Sauté
Zucchini and Almond Pulp Bread
Heirloom Tomato and Zucchini Lasagna (Matthew Kenney)
Creamy Broccoli Salad
Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Vegetable Soup
Asparagus with Cashew Cream
Tomato Tart Tatin
Seared Scallops with Carrot and Ginger Sauce (Hestan Cue™)
Steamed Mahi Mahi and Mixed Vegetable Parcels
Sautéing Red Pepper with Onions
Radicchio and Fennel Salad with Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette