Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 39 oz water, divided
- 9 oz farro, unroasted (see Tips)
- 4 oz red onions, in pieces
- 3 oz celery, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 4 sprigs parsley, flat-leaf, fresh, leaves only
- 2 oz dried cranberries
- 1 oz pure maple syrup
- 10 oz apples, cored and quartered (see Tip)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 oz baby arugula
- 3 oz goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- hemp seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1085 kJ / 258.3 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 12.5 g
- 10.2 g
- 4 g
Green Bean Gremolata
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Asian-Style Rice with Eggs and Vegetables (TM5 Metric)
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Beet Salad with Blood Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
Chicken and Farro Harvest Salad
Salmon Fillets with Orange Glaze, Buckwheat Risotto and Steamed Asparagus