Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 39 oz water, divided
- 9 oz farro, unroasted (see Tips)
- 4 oz red onions, in pieces
- 3 oz celery, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 4 sprigs parsley, flat-leaf, fresh, leaves only
- 2 oz dried cranberries
- 1 oz pure maple syrup
- 10 oz apples, cored and quartered (see Tip)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 oz baby arugula
- 3 oz goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- hemp seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1085 kJ / 258.3 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 12.5 g
- 10.2 g
- 4 g