Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean seafood rice with chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g fresh mussels, shells scrubbed and de-bearded
- 160 g onions, cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g raw squid rings
- 200 g mixed peppers (e.g. red, green), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g spicy chorizo, cut in thin slices
- 400 g canned whole tomatoes, including juice, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches saffron threads (0.1 g)
- 200 g water
tsp chicken stock paste, homemade,
or ½ chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 350 g white short-grain rice, for soup, 13 min cooking time (see tip)
- 50 g raw prawns, peeled
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1593 kJ / 377 kcal
- 17 g
- 51 g
- 11 g
- 3 g
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Gochujang seafood risotto
Ground Bison Meat
Crab & Prawn Linguine
Pasta with Prawns, Courgettes and Lemon
Clams in White Wine with Cilantro
Chilli mussels with risoni
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)
Spaghetti with Clams, Mushrooms and Artichokes
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™) Metric