Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Super Quick Broccoli Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g broccoli florets
- 1 eating apple, (approx. 150 g), quartered, stem removed
- 20 g onion
- 100 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 20 g cider vinegar, preferably organic
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 40 g raisins (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 911 kJ / 218 kcal
- 4.7 g
- 13.8 g
- 16 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup