Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Espresso "baked" beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g brown onion
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- ½ - 1 jalapeño chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 30 g butter
- 160 g shortcut bacon rashers or smoked bacon, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g water
- 100 g brewed espresso coffee (approx. 3 shots)
- 30 g brown sugar, to taste
- 40 g molasses
- 40 g tomato paste
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 800 g canned cannellini beans (2 cans), rinsed and drained
- per 1 portion
- 1039 kJ / 247 kcal
- 14.5 g
- 25 g
- 8.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.3 g
- 8.5 g
- 661.9 mg
Falafel with beetroot hommus
Mixed grain salad with lemon and honey dressing
Polenta, mandarin and almond cake
Smoky beetroot and black bean sliders with soused cucumber
Coriander pesto pizza
Navajo fry bread with tomato bean salsa
Jewelled quinoa salad
Zucchini tortillas with falafel