Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g white bread, torn in pieces
- 800 g water
- 650 g floury potatoes, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 450 g fresh salmon fillets, skin removed
- 20 g lemon juice
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1892 kJ / 452 kcal
- 29.6 g
- 44.8 g
- 17.2 g
Wild Salmon Fishcakes
Spring Chicken Casserole
Mediterranean Chicken Pie
Luxury Fish Pie with Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Lemon and Herb Salmon Burgers with Parmesan Courgettes