Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Melted Brie with basil and lemon pesto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 100 g roasted pine nuts
- 20 g fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 500 g water
- 125 g Brie cheese, or Camembert cheese
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, on a vine, or grape tomatoes, on a vine
- per 1 portion
- 1159 kJ / 276 kcal
- 9.6 g
- 2.3 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.2 g
- 1.7 g
- 261.9 mg
Whole cauliflower with pea purée
Chunky basil pesto dip
Mixed tomato and labne salad
24h 20 min
6h 10 min
Chicken involtini with sun-dried tomato pesto
Sparkling white sangria punch
Beetroot, pear and blue cheese salad
Camembert with cranberries and almonds
Beetroot, Parmesan and cashew dip
Red pesto chicken salad
Capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip