Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz red split lentils
- 18 oz water
- 4 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 14 oz eggplants
- 2 oz olive oil
- 7 oz yellow onions, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bell pepper, green or red, cut into pieces (approx. 5.5 oz)
- 1 can tomatoes (approx. 15 oz), undrained
- 4 oz red wine
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 18 oz whole milk
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- per 1 portion
- 2064 kJ / 492 kcal
- 21 g
- 33 g
- 28 g
- 7.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Roasted Vegetables, Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben) Metric
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Broccoli and potatoes with blue cheese sauce