Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz red split lentils
- 18 oz water
- 4 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 14 oz eggplants
- 2 oz olive oil
- 7 oz yellow onions, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bell pepper, green or red, cut into pieces (approx. 5.5 oz)
- 1 can tomatoes (approx. 15 oz), undrained
- 4 oz red wine
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 18 oz whole milk
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- per 1 portion
- 2064 kJ / 492 kcal
- 21 g
- 33 g
- 28 g
- 7.4 g
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Indian Vegetable Curry
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
Tagliatelle with Porcini Mushrooms