Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta Salad with Vegetables and Trout
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 200 g white wine
- 100 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
g fresh trout fillets, skinless
or 400 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless
- 200 g frozen green peas
- 240 g penne (short, dried pasta) (10 minutes cooking time)
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g pickled capers, drained and rinsed
- 80 g black olives, pitted
- 350 g cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (optional)
- 10 g lemon juice, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2246 kJ / 536 kcal
- 32.2 g
- 52 g
- 21.8 g
- 8.7 g
Almond Crusted Salmon with Asparagus Tagliatelle
Red Bean, Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew
Pasta with Spicy Prawns and Ginger
Sardine and Pea Pilaf
Haddock Crumble with Tomatoes and Peppers
Prawn and Cucumber Salad
Mediterranean Turkey Roulades
Asian-style Chicken, Rice and Vegetables
Saffron Chicken Penne
Chicken, Chorizo and Chickpea Stew
Camille Carrot and Almond Cakes