Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta Salad with Vegetables and Trout
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 200 g white wine
- 100 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
g fresh trout fillets, skinless
or 400 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless
- 200 g frozen green peas
- 240 g penne (short, dried pasta) (10 minutes cooking time)
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g pickled capers, drained and rinsed
- 80 g black olives, pitted
- 350 g cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (optional)
- 10 g lemon juice, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2246 kJ / 536 kcal
- 32.2 g
- 52 g
- 21.8 g
- 8.7 g
Penne with Mussels
Lemon Myrtle Baklava (Mark Olive)
Grah i Varivah (Bean Soup)
Pancakes with Spinach, Bacon and Ricotta
Bacon and Spring Onion Potato Salad
1h 5 min
Cream cheese spread with radishes
Saffron Chicken Penne
Smoked Salmon and Courgette Pasta
Asparagus and Pea Pasta
Potato and Vegetable Salad with Chicken
Pearl Barley Risotto with Asparagus
1h 5 min