Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tom Yum with Prawns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stems, cut in pieces
- 10 leaves fresh Thai basil
- 1 fresh green chilli
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded
- 4 garlic cloves
- 25 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 240 g shallots, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 stalks fresh lemon grass, outer tough layers discarded, squashed and bruised
g chicken stock
or 800 g vegetable stock
- 50 g fish sauce
g oyster mushrooms, fresh, halved
or 100 g shiitake mushrooms, fresh, halved
- 250 g large raw prawns, peeled
- 30 g lime juice
- per 1 portion
- 470 kJ / 112 kcal
- 12.2 g
- 5.6 g
- 4.5 g
Dim Sum 'Shao Mai'
Prawn And Chicken Laksa
Hot and Sour Prawn Soup
Steamed Sea Bass with Lime Sauce
Moroccan Harira and Chicken Soup
Prawn and Fish Ball Soup with Ramen Noodles
Thai-style Prawn Broth, Spiced Apples
Spicy Seafood Soup (Tom Yum)
Pad Thai Noodles with Prawns
Kung Pao Prawns