Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Halibut and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 28 oz potatoes, cut into pieces (1¼ in.-1½ in.)
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
24 - 42
oz halibut fillets (6 fillets 4-7 oz ea.)
or 24 - 42 oz firm white fish fillets (6 fillets 4-7 oz ea.)
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 5 oz onions, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 ½ oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz white wine (optional)
- 15 oz tomatoes, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 ½ oz water
- per 1 portion
- 1484.7 kJ / 354.9 kcal
- 35.7 g
- 32.8 g
- 9.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.8 g
- 4.7 g
- 341.7 mg
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Buddha Jumps Over The Wall (Chinese Casserole)
Asparagus with Cashew Cream
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Baked Spinach and Eggs
Focaccia with Onions
Tagliatelle with Porcini Mushrooms
Pasta Salad with Trout and Vegetables
Cod with Citrus Butter