Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 28 oz potatoes, cut into pieces (1¼ in.-1½ in.)
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 6 halibut fillets (4-7 oz each)
- 1 tsp salt divided, plus extra to season, to taste
- 5 oz onions, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 ½ oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz white wine (optional)
- 15 oz tomatoes, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 ½ oz water
- salt, to season, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1503 kJ / 360 kcal
- 42 g
- 25 g
- 9 g
- 45 mg
- 3.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp