Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Halibut and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 28 oz potatoes, cut into pieces (1¼ in.-1½ in.)
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
halibut fillets (4-7 oz each)
or 6 white fish fillet (4-7 oz each)
- 1 tsp salt divided, plus extra to season, to taste
- 5 oz onions, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 ½ oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz white wine (optional)
- 15 oz tomatoes, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 ½ oz water
- salt, to season, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1503 kJ / 360 kcal
- 42 g
- 25 g
- 9 g
- 3.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben) Metric
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Cod with citrus butter
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce