Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 2 oz carrots, cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- 8 ½ oz sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- 3 ½ oz pears, cored, quartered
- 7 oz chicken stock
- 3 ½ oz chicken breast, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 2 oz zucchini, cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 338 kJ / 81 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 12.2 g
- 0.8 g