Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 2 oz carrots, cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- 8 ½ oz sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- 3 ½ oz pears, cored, quartered
- 7 oz chicken stock
- 3 ½ oz chicken breast, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 2 oz zucchini, cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 338 kJ / 81 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 12.2 g
- 0.8 g
Vegetable - Potato and Meat Purée
Vegetables with Brown Rice (6-8 months)
Beef and Vegetable Soup (8-12 months)
Smooth Baby Rice Purée
Apple, Banana, and Acai Purée (6 months)
Meat and Vegetables with Rice
Apple, Pear and Banana Purée (6 months)
Sweet Potato and Lentils
Vegetable Medley (8-12 months)
Fruit and Yogurt Purée
Chicken Couscous and Vegetables (12-18 months)