Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 2 oz carrots, cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- 8 ½ oz sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- 3 ½ oz pears, cored, quartered
- 7 oz chicken stock
- 3 ½ oz chicken breast, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 2 oz zucchini, cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 338 kJ / 81 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 12.2 g
- 0.8 g
Beef and Vegetable Soup (8-12 months)
Meat and Vegetables with Rice
Veal and Mixed Vegetable Purée
Apple, Date and Banana Oatmeal
Apple, Pear and Banana Purée (6 months)
Vegetable - Potato and Meat Purée
Vegetables with Brown Rice (6-8 months)
Sweet Potato and Lentils
Vegetable Medley (8-12 months)
Chicken Couscous and Vegetables (12-18 months)
Salmon and Vegetables