Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ oz unsalted butter, chilled, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 3 ½ oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided
- 7 oz Gouda, cut into ¾ in. pieces
- 8 ½ oz leeks, green part, cut into 1 in. pieces (see Tip)
- 5 ½ oz leeks, white part, cut into ⅛ in. rounds
- 14 oz water
- 7 oz heavy whipping cream
- 4 large eggs
- 5 ½ oz ham, diced
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- per 1 slice
- 3727 kJ / 891 kcal
- 38 g
- 45 g
- 62 g