Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g roasted red capsicums (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 - 2 tsp sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 300 g boneless lamb shoulder, partially frozen, then cut into cubes (2 cm - see Tips)
- 300 g beef chuck steak, partially frozen, then cut into cubes (2 cm - see Tips)
- 300 g pork shoulder, partially frozen, then cut into cubes (2 cm - see Tips)
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 565 kJ / 134 kcal
- 17.4 g
- 1 g
- 6.6 g
- 0.7 g
Sernik rosa slice
Black forest cake
Pierogi (Cheese dumplings)
Chicken with sparkling wine cream sauce
Poppy seed torte
Obatzter (cheese spread)
Pork tenderloin with sauerkraut and potato purée
Master stock chicken
Penne with mussels
Sardines with tomato couscous