Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Watermelon and Salmon Ceviche Stack
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
fresh jalapeño chilli, deseeded and cut in halves
or 2 tsp pickled jalapeño chillies, drained
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 20 g red onion
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- 2 pinches smoked paprika
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 20 g lime juice (approx. 1 lime)
- 250 g salmon fillet, fresh, skinless, boneless, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 800 - 1000 g watermelon (approx. ¼ watermelon)
- ½ avocado, flesh only, cubed (1 cm)
- 2 - 3 drops Tabasco® sauce, to serve (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 209 kJ / 49 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 2.8 g
- 2.8 g
- 0.5 g
Avocado and Basil Dressing
White Bean Purée and Anchovy on Crostini
Steak au Poivre
Mexican Black Bean Dip with Healthy Tortilla Chips
Aubergine and Almond Dip
Warm Salad with Lentils, Cauliflower and Beans
Beetroot and Herring Open Sandwich (Smørrebrød)
Asparagus and Mango Salad