Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sardine and Pea Pilaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sultanas
- 200 g preserved red peppers, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 1 pinch dried mint
- 300 g basmati rice, rinsed
- 700 g water, boiling, plus extra for soaking
- 1 fish stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 200 g tinned sardines in oil, drained (2 x 120 g tins)
- 200 g frozen green peas
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste
- flaked almonds, toasted, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 2157 kJ / 512 kcal
- 21 g
- 74 g
- 14 g
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Almond Crusted Salmon with Asparagus Tagliatelle
Honey and Soy Cod with Rice and Vegetables
Baked Eggs in Tomato and Lentils with Goat’s Cheese Sauce
Seafood Stew with Coconut Milk
Steamed Hake with 7 Colour Rice
Trapanese Couscous with Fish, Tomatoes and Almonds - Couscous alla trapanese con pesce, pomodori e mandorle
Salt Cod Fritters
Chicken, Chorizo and Chickpea Stew
Prawn and Miso Noodle Soup
Salmon Dill Muffins
Salt Cod with Spinach and Chickpeas