Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 eggplants, cut lengthways into thin slices (approx. 3-5 mm)
- salt, for sprinkling
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (approx. 2- 3 cm)
- 40 g pine nuts
- 40 g bread of choice, torn into pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 800 g canned whole tomatoes
- 20 - 25 fresh basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- 100 g fresh mozzarella, cut into thin slices (approx. 5 mm)
- mixed leaf salad, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1033.2 kJ / 245.8 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 11.5 g
- 16.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.8 g
- 6.6 g
- 1028.8 mg
Black bean enchiladas
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Vegetable bake with goat's feta
Ricotta, mint and zucchini lasagne
Spanish green lentil and chorizo soup
Carrot, capsicum and pistachio pilaf
Stuffed Portobello mushrooms with caramelised Brussels sprouts
Herbed mushrooms with pearl barley and roasted hazelnuts