Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. ½ onion)
- ½ oz cilantro, leaves and tender stems (approx. ½ bunch)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stems and seeds removed
- 30 oz canned black beans, (approx. 2 cans) rinsed and strained
- 2 tbsp lime juice (approx. ½ lime)
- ½ oz olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 3 oz
- 632 kJ / 151.1 kcal
- 8.2 g
- 24.6 g
- 3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.5 g
- 10.1 g
- 527 mg
Cranberry Vinaigrette Fall Salad
Chickpea and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Tomato Basil Soup
Eggplant and Almond Dip