Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. ½ onion)
- ½ oz cilantro, leaves and tender stems (approx. ½ bunch)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stems and seeds removed
- 30 oz canned black beans, (approx. 2 cans) rinsed and strained
- 2 tbsp lime juice (approx. ½ lime)
- ½ oz olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 Total recipe
- 407 kJ / 960 kcal
- 53 g
- 156 g
- 17 g
- 62 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Cashew Butter Spread
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip