Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 22 oz cauliflower florets
- 4 oz red bell pepper, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz red onion, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz tomatoes, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz cucumber, peeled, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ oz balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, julienned
- per 1 portion
- 406 kJ / 97 kcal
- 3 g
- 11 g
- 5 g
- 3 g
Chopped Asian Salad
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Kale Salad with Carrot and Ginger Dressing
Mixed Green Salad with Apple Lime Vinaigrette
Funky Roasted Veggies
Lentil, Cauliflower and Kale Salad
Cauliflower Rice Pilaf with Yams