Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 22 oz cauliflower florets
- 4 oz red bell pepper, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz red onion, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz tomatoes, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz cucumber, peeled, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ oz balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, julienned
- per 1 portion
- 406 kJ / 97 kcal
- 3 g
- 11 g
- 5 g
- 3 g
Citrus Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
Carrot Ginger Soup
Creamy Broccoli Salad
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Tomato Basil Soup
Beet Salad with Blood Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup
Orange Balsamic Beet and Quinoa Salad
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa