Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 22 oz cauliflower florets
- 4 oz red bell pepper, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz red onion, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz tomatoes, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz cucumber, peeled, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ oz balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, julienned
- per 1 portion
- 406 kJ / 97 kcal
- 3 g
- 11 g
- 5 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto