Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shiitake Mushroom Soup with Burdock Root
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 oz sesame oil
- 2 oz leeks, trimmed, in pieces
- 1 oz burdock root, peeled, in pieces
- ½ oz ginger, peeled, in pieces (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 60 oz vegetable stock, low sodium
- 5 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 oz rice vinegar
- 1 oz kale, center rib removed, thinly sliced
- 4 oz baby bok choy, sliced (¼ in.)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- sesame seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 444 kJ / 106 kcal
- 2 g
- 13 g
- 5 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Basic Soup Purée