Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Pork Patty with Salted Egg
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g lean pork fillets, partially frozen, cut in cubes (1 cm)
- 120 g pork fat, partially frozen, cut in cubes (1 cm)
- 80 g pickled cucumber, cut in pieces
- ¼ tsp homemade chicken stock powder
- 5 tbsp ice water
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ¾ tsp tapioca starch
- sesame oil, for greasing
- 1 pinch white pepper powder
- 2 salted egg yolks
- 800 g water
- 1 sprig fresh coriander, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1707.1 kJ / 408 kcal
- 18.7 g
- 3.1 g
- 33.5 g
- 0.2 g
Shiitake Mushroom Abalone Sea Cucumber Stew
Tau Eu Bak (Braised Soy Sauce Pork Belly)
Stir Fried Pork Belly Slices with Kimchi
White Radish Pork Rib Soup
Chilli Vinegar Pork Trotter Stew
Pork Rib Soup With Dried Shiitake Mushroom And Bean Curd
Braised Soft Bone Ribs With Pig Tendon
Cordyceps Flower Chicken Soup
Steamed Pork Patty With Rice
Vinegar Pork Knuckle