Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Louisiana Rice and Shrimp
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced
- 150 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (6 cm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- ½ green pepper, cut in pieces
- 200 g condensed cream of mushroom soup, tinned
- 200 g water
g cooked, peeled prawns
or 350 g crayfish tails, cooked
- 400 g white long grain rice, cooked (cooked weight), warm
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped, plus extra for garnishing
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1601 kJ / 382 kcal
- 21 g
- 37 g
- 16 g
Prawn and Chorizo Paella
Crab & Prawn Linguine
Linguine with Bacon and Prawns
Tuna Noodle Bake
Bean Casserole with Fresh Tuna
Cod with Olive and Bread Topping, Potatoes and Tenderstem Broccoli
Greek Style Pork Stew
Dahi Wali Macchi (Haddock Baked in Yoghurt)