Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz tuna steaks (1 in. thick)
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos, e.g. Bragg®
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz shallots, in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 - 4 anchovies, preserved in olive oil, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 20 oz water
- 4 large eggs
- 10 oz fingerling potatoes, sliced in rounds (¼ in.)
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 6 oz French green beans, trimmed
- romaine lettuce (approx. 9 oz)
- 15 - 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar Nicoise olives, drained, to taste
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- per 1 portion
- 1213 kJ / 290 kcal
- 21 g
- 13 g
- 17 g