Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz tuna steaks (1 in. thick)
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos, e.g. Bragg®
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz shallots, in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 - 4 anchovies, preserved in olive oil, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 20 oz water
- 4 large eggs
- 10 oz fingerling potatoes, sliced in rounds (¼ in.)
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 6 oz French green beans, trimmed
- romaine lettuce (approx. 9 oz)
- 15 - 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
jar Nicoise olives, drained, to taste
or 1 jar pitted Kalamata olives, drained, to taste
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- per 1 portion
- 1213 kJ / 290 kcal
- 21 g
- 13 g
- 17 g
- 3 g
Sausage Stuffed Kabocha
Italian Wedding Soup
Lamb Meatballs with Couscous and Mint Yogurt
Ratatouille with Pecorino
Rosemary Polenta with Mushrooms
Sticky Sriracha Shrimp Bowl
Chicken and Farro Harvest Salad
Meatballs with Romesco Sauce
Mediterranean Chicken with Olives