Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Eggs with coconut curry sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 8 eggs, room temperature (see Tips)
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 20 g ghee (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g coconut milk
- fried shallots, to serve
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1624.6 kJ / 386.8 kcal
- 17.7 g
- 6.8 g
- 32.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 19.5 g
- 3 g
- 776.1 mg
Nasi tomato (tomato rice)
Avial (vegetables in yoghurt)
Ala hodi (Potato curry)
Creamy cauliflower and blue cheese pasta