Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 36 oz water
- 3 oz cellophane noodles
Dipping Sauce and Filling
- 5 garlic cloves
- 4 oz rice wine vinegar
- 3 oz sambal oelek
- 6 oz sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 33 oz water
- 16 oz fresh raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz red cabbage, halved (approx. ¼ head)
- 12 rice paper wrappers
- 36 mint leaves
package matchstick carrots (approx. 4 oz)
or 4 oz carrots, shredded
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 1 mango, sliced lengthwise in pieces (⅛ in.)
- 1 avocado (med.), sliced lengthwise in pieces (⅛ in.)
- 4 green onions white and green parts, cut in pieces (2 in.), sliced lengthwise
- per 1 portion
- 916 kJ / 219 kcal
- 7 g
- 41 g
- 3 g
- 3 g