Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spicy Bean Curds
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ - 2 tbsp red chilli powder, adjust to taste
- 50 g black soy powder
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tbsp cold pressed sesame oil
- 1 tbsp 3-booster powder (see tip)
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger, adjust to taste
- 1 ½ tsp rock salt
- 300 g firm bean curds (taukwa), cut in big chunks (3-5 cm)
- 80 g water
- 10 g molasses powder
- per 1 portion
- 941 kJ / 225 kcal
- 18 g
- 11 g
- 14 g
Homemade Soy Milk
Sambal Petai Prawns
Kuih ketayap (crêpes with sweet coconut filling)
Chwee Kuih (steamed rice cake)
Homemade Fish Ball Soup
Acar (Nyonya Pickled Vegetables)
Kuih Ketayap (Crêpes With Sweet Coconut Filling)
Nyonya Fish Maw Soup