Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Planked Amaretto peaches with ricotta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, for soaking
- 4 peaches (ripe but firm), cut into halves, stones removed and flesh scored (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 - 3 tbsp Amaretto® liqueur (see Tips)
- 50 g Amaretti biscuits (see Tips)
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 30 g flaked almonds
- 20 g coconut flakes
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra for decorating
- 250 g ricotta (see Tips)
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon zest (no white pith)
- almond oil, for drizzling (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1805.6 kJ / 429.9 kcal
- 10.9 g
- 3.9 g
- 24.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.5 g
- 7.3 g
- 129.9 mg