Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli Rabe Pesto with Pasta and Roasted Squash
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz pattypan squash, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, to taste, divided
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz broccoli rabe, trimmed, cut into pieces
- 62 oz water, divided
- 3 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 oz pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz baby spinach
- 5 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 8 oz dried whole wheat pasta
- per 1 portion
- 3251 kJ / 777 kcal
- 21 g
- 55 g
- 57 g
- Saturated fat
- 10 g
- 8 g
- 1069 mg
Tofu Ramen Bowl
Mushroom Ragu with Zoodles
Pumpkin Soup with Crispy Chickpeas
Vegan Green Pea Fritters
Fakes Moutzentra (Lentils with Rice)
Green Lentil Risotto with Asparagus
Tagliatelle with Pea Pesto and Poached Eggs
Spelt Risotto with Beets and Goat Cheese
Maple Sweet Potato Quiche