Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ in. fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 oz onions, in half moons
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar, unseasoned
- 16 oz water
- 12 oz snow peas, trimmed
- 2 green onions, cut on the bias, to garnish
- toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 423 kJ / 101 kcal
- 4 g
- 13 g
- 4 g
- 3 g
Sautéing 16 oz Brussels Sprouts
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs
Chinese Blistered Green Beans (Hestan Cue™)
Stir-Fried Vegetables (TM5 Metric)
Broccoli Sauté (TM6 Metric)
Chinese Pork with Vegetables
Lemon Caper Asparagus
Cranberry-Pecan Brussels Sprouts
Asparagus with Cashew Cream