Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- unsalted butter, to grease
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 3 oz Gruyère cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp black peppercorns
- 4 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 oz pancetta, in pieces (¼ in.)
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 50 oz water
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 4 ½ oz baby spinach
- 16 oz spaghetti
- 8 oz whole milk
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream
- 3 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- per 1 portion
- 2151 kJ / 514 kcal
- 26 g
- 49 g
- 24 g
- 3 g