Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pig's Stomach And White Pepper Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 pig’s stomach (approx. 450 g)
- 2 - 3 pinches salt
- 2 ½ tsp white peppercorns (8 g)
- 1700 g water
- 1 whole chicken leg (approx. 350 g), with skin and bone
- 8 g Chinese dang gui (Chinese angelica roots), sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, roots and leaves separated
- 15 g Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao)
- 12 g wolfberries (goji)
- per 1 portion
- 883 kJ / 211 kcal
- 25 g
- 1 g
- 11 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 0 g
- 119 mg
Sweet and sour pork ribs
Tau Eu Bak (Braised Soy Sauce Pork Belly)
Braised pork belly
Teochew Yam Paste with Gingko (Onee)
White Radish Pork Rib Soup
Rice Wine Chicken
Teochew Yam paste with gingko (Onee)
Pork Rib Soup With Dried Shiitake Mushroom And Bean Curd
Braised Soft Bone Ribs With Pig Tendon
Cordyceps Flower Chicken Soup
Vinegar Pork Knuckle
Hakka Yam Abacus