Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Orange Roast Chicken with Bacon Stuffing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 orange, zested, then cut into wedges
- 5 oz day old bread, cubed (see Tip)
- 6 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 oz baby carrots, halved
- 3 oz celery, in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease and drizzle
- 4 oz bacon, sliced (½ in.)
- 4 oz chicken broth
Orange Roast Chicken
- 1 whole chicken, organic, giblets and neck removed from cavity
- salt, to season, to taste
- ground white pepper, to season, to taste
- 10 fresh sage leaves
- 16 oz rainbow carrots, peeled
- per 1 portion
- 2615 kJ / 625 kcal
- 31 g
- 26 g
- 44 g
- Saturated fat
- 18 g
- 4 g
- 738 mg