Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried Couscous, Carrot and Chickpea Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz couscous
- 16 oz water, or per couscous package instructions
- 1 oz red onion, in pieces
- ½ oz ginger, in pieces
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 oz carrots, in pieces
- ½ oz raisins
- 14 ½ oz canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ½ oz cashews, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 - 2 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1125 kJ / 269 kcal
- 10 g
- 46 g
- 6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 7 g
- 576 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad